Over on scatter/gather I wrote a post summing up my experience of last week’s Content Strategy Consortium at the IA Summit. It was a very inspiring experience and there’s a lot more to say about it. This event is bound to inspire many posts – here, on scatter/gather, and on the blogs of my cohorts. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, here’s some additional coverage of the event:
- IA Summit 09: The Power of Questions – Ian Alexander, Eat Media
- Favorites from the Content Strategy Consortium – Colleen Jones
- Curtain up: Content strategy debuts at IA Summit 2009 – Christopher Collette
- The Definitive Guide to Content Strategy for the Complete Noob – R. Stephen Gracey
- Content strategy in the house – Keri Majala, words are delicious
- The presentations, on Slideshare (more will be added over time)