An event next week that should be interesting. From Karen McGrane:
This year marked the 10th anniversary of the IA Summit. If you didn’t make it to Memphis (or even if you did) come see New York locals give abbreviated versions of their talks. This event is free!
- Cindy Chastain: Experience Themes: An Element of Story Applied to Design
- Anders Ramsay: Agile For The Rest of Us
- Christine Boese: Are Human Beings Becoming Dumb Terminals?
- Karen McGrane: Designing For, With, and Around Advertising
- Elena Melendy + Rachel Lovinger: Content Strategy Consortium Highlights
- Nasir Barday: Professional IA/UX Organizations – How to start and run a successful local group or chapter
- Chris Fahey + Whitney Hess: The Courage to Quit: Starting, Growing and Maintaining Your Own UX Business
- Whitney Hess: Evangelizing Yourself: You can’t change the world if no one knows your name
Tuesday, April 28
6:30 PM Doors Open
7:00 PM Presentations Start
9:30 PM Discussion + Networking
White Rabbit, 145 E Houston Street btw 1st and 2nd Avenues