Last April I listed out a bunch of conferences and film festivals that I had attended or hoped to attend, and in some cases I was also a speaker. With the end of 2009 in sight my calendar for next year is already starting to get filled in, so it seemed like a good time for an update on some of the events that have caught my eye for the first half 2010.
- Intelligent Content 2010 (Feb) – I wish I had submitted a proposal, but I didn’t. Hopefully I can go as an attendee.
- SXSW (March) – Nothing concrete yet, but I’ve got my fingers crossed that I’ll be involved with aspects of both the Interactive and Film portions of the festival.
- PAX East (March) – I plan to attend this Boston-based version of the popular West Coast gaming convention.
- Content Strategy Forum (April) – I’ll be co-leading a workshop and giving a talk at this 2-day conference in Paris, organized by STC France.
- Tribeca Film Festival (April) – Once the schedule is posted (sometime in the Spring), let me know if you need movie recommendations!
- ROFLcon II (April) – I’ll be attending this epic internet culture conference as it returns to its city of origin (Cambridge, MA).
- Semantic Technology Conference (June) – In its 6th year, the conference moves to San Francisco, and I hope to once again be a speaker.
Oh yeah, and I’m in discussions with some people to organize an exciting event of our own. More updates to come as plans get firmed up!